Rise Services, Inc.
Financial Analyst (61359)
RISE, Inc., a 30+ year old growth-oriented non-profit multi-state organization serving the developmentally disabled community with annual revenues exceeding $100 million, is seeking an experienced financial analyst to fill a Financial Administrator position in its Mesa, AZ corporate office located at Greenfield Rd. & US 60. The position will report to the CFO. RISEs culture is based on integrity, respect, and putting people first. RISE operates with a mission statement of "Creating Opportunities For And With People".
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for owning a vital component of corporate financial reporting and budgeting, and providing valuable analysis to executive management across the business.
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for senior and executive management.
- Execute value-added analysis. Develop and provide recommendations to management on profit optimization.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Help drive key insights and analytics. Identify positive and negative operations trends and their effects on financial performance.
- Answer the WHY are things happening.
- Participation in RFPs, special projects, ad hoc research, and analysis as needed.
- BA or BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field required. Masters degree or MBA preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 4 years of financial analysis experience in a similar role.
- Experience with multi-company/divisional analysis is highly desirable.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-motivated, high-energy, strong ownership of work product team player with a positive attitude.
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros), proficiency in Word and PowerPoint, and familiarity with navigating Finance-ERP systems are required.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of the Finance team. Must be able to work effectively with department co-workers as well as with members of other corporate departments and subsidiary companies/divisions including senior and executive management.
- Must be able to interface professionally both inside and outside of the organization.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance offered. Company-paid group term life insurance and employee assistance program. 401k retirement plan with employer match.
- Generous paid time off benefits (vacation, holiday, and sick). Two weeks of vacation earned in year one, increasing one week each year until reaching a maximum of five weeks in year four. Fourteen paid holidays per year including birthdays. Six days of sick leave per year.
- Typically two finance department outings per year.
RISE Inc. & Opportunity Management Group, LLC are Equal Opportunity Employers.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.