Rise Services, Inc.
ID Business Analyst - Boise (62218)
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
A Business Analyst will gather important company data and compile it into reports that shareholders and departmental managers can use. The ideal candidate would be someone who can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the organization more profitable. The selected individual has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, strong communication and customer service skills, and will be able translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
The main system this person will be working with is Direct Care Innovations (DCI), a timekeeping and payroll platform used throughout the company. DCI and other operational systems encompass forums such as timekeeping and attendance, authorization management, billing, scheduling, training and compliance, care management, and HRIS. The ideal Business Analyst will be comfortable pulling data related to the above and translating to management.
- Bachelors or masters degree in related field
- 3+ years of associated work experience
- PMP preferred
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Create direct channels of communication to software vendors
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results
- Create a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Communication between business units and stakeholders. Ability to explain complex systems in simple manner.
- Project Management and Authorization Management
- Billing and Scheduling
- Training compliance & learning management systems
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data
- Super User of systems
- G Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Care Management Systems
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short & Long Term Disability
- AFLAC (Accident, critical illness etc.)
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement