Rise Services, Inc.
ID QIDP / Program Coordinator - Nampa (62107)
Since 1987, RISE has provided practical, professional, and personal growth opportunities for children, adults, and their families. With our innovative approach, we are dedicated to transforming the lives of the individuals and families we serve through the delivery of person-centered services.
Our services have expanded from moving individuals living in institutions to family settings into supporting adults and children with highly diverse support needs in a wide variety of homes and community-based settings.
The Coordinator is a safety-sensitive position that ensures smooth day-to-day operations for our Residential Habitation Home program. They support a high-quality of life for those individuals in the residence, as well as making sure each individuals person-centered needs are supported within the group home. This is a great opportunity for a dedicated professional experienced in developmental disabilities to provide leadership and support to our Direct Support Professional staff.POSITION EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors or Masters degree in human services and the DS for adults certification preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 240 hours of professionally supervised experience with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interdependently
- Ability to use Microsoft Office & Google Suites
- Ability to work at a fast pace in many different environments
- Ability to handle flexible scheduling
- Excellent public relations and social skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Maintain current drivers license and good driving record.
- Current First Aid/CPR Certification
- Current MANDT Certification (all three levels)
- Develop and implement skill training programs, including providing training to direct care staff as required
- Provide initial and required training as necessary
- Complete age appropriate functional assessment for participants
- Develop participant program plans according to the current authorized plan of service for each participant
- Supervise agency habilitation services as required
- Participate in the department quality assurance program
- Monitor documentation for participant for data, daily records, MARs, and other records as assigned
- Monitor schedules for direct care staff to assure that appropriate staffing is provided.
- Monitor, revise and review behavioral and safety plans as needed.
- Monitor schedules for each participants appointments and recreational activities.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short & Long Term Disability
- AFLAC (Accident, critical illness etc.)
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Mileage Reimbursement